This Microsoft Public Productivity Workshop provides a true-to-life, hands-on environment for business & technology decision makers to better understand the Microsoft technology solutions they have invested in, which can lead to process improvements and a more profitable organization.
Venue: Microsoft Office, 3 Park Plaza, Suite 1600, Irvine CA 92614 This exclusive session is only open to 10 participants.
• Discover, combine, and shape data from multiple data sources
• Model and analyze utilizing power of in-memory technology
• See your data in new ways with bold interactive visualizations
• See Microsoft Mobile BI Capabilities in action
• Setup alerts, notifications and other workflow options using Flow
• Create a simple and impactful application without any code using PowerApps
Who Should Attend:
This workshop is for business and technical executives for a broader exposure to the Microsoft Modern Business Applications through a mentored, hands-on experience.
We will have a lab environment ready with all the tools and scripts installed. This session will use new tools built into Office 365, Teams, Flow, Excel, SharePoint, and more.
This session is facilitated by the 2017 Microsoft CIE Facilitator of the Year
Microsoft is proud to work with Managed Solution to deliver this workshop.