- This event has passed.
GDPR 101 Workshop in Irvine
October 30, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Learn all about GDPR with Managed Solution & Microsoft
Make sure your organization is ready for the existing and upcoming data privacy laws like GDPR and California Consumer Privacy Act.
Recently, California passed the Consumer Privacy Act, very similar to GDPR that is set to come into effect at the start of 2020. The trend shows that data privacy laws are becoming a reality. Is your company ready?
Join our GDPR 101 Workhop with Microsoft and learn:
- What does GDPR mean for your organization and your data
- What is a data life-cycle
- GDPR implications and legal requirements
- Forgotten and upcoming data privacy regulations
- Which Microsoft tools can help you stay compliant
- What kind of assessments can help you understand your gaps
- How to manage compliance
Who’ll you learn from:
Robert Meyers, Director of Systems Architecture at Managed Solution
Richard Swaisgood, Solutions Architect at Managed Solution
Matt Soseman, Security Architect at Microsoft
Depending on the program, you may get 4 contact hours for select certifications from ISACA, IAPP and (ISC)2. Documentation will be provided.
Refreshments and light lunch will be provided. Parking validation included.