Nonprofits qualifying for an Office 365 donation get Office 365 for free or at a significant discount. Office 365 will reduce your costs, increase your organizational capacity, and foster better team collaboration, so you can do more good and create more impact.
To qualify for Office 365 Nonprofit, you must hold recognized charitable status in your country. You will be required to sign a contract and attest that you are an eligible nonprofit. Microsoft reserves the right to verify eligibility at any time and suspend the service for ineligible organizations.
Increase your impact with Office 365 Nonprofit:
- Get the latest tech, like real-time tracking and multiple authoring on documents.
- Impress your most important stakeholders with business class email, virtual board meetings and going paperless.
- Foster team collaboration with video conferencing, instant messaging, and your own Yammer site.
- Access your board reports and grant applications anywhere, anytime, with remote file sharing.
- Work seamlessly across devices, like iPads and PCs.
- Get comfort and security with the Office products you already know and love.
Your data is yours and always secure. We safeguard it and protect your privacy.
Nonprofit success with Office 365
A year ago, a nonprofit who took advantage of the Office 365 Nonprofit donation and migrated to the cloud-base suite, recently reported success. They’ve reported 200+ hours of IT troubleshooting saved and the below benefits that the new system has enabled.
- Ability to write more competitive grant applications.
- Streamlined board relations.
- Created work for more volunteers and increased their productivity.
- Effective communication with stakeholders from anywhere.
How do I get the Office 365 Nonprofit offer?
1. Go to the Office 365 Nonprofit page.
2. Click the link Get started toward a donation with a FREE trial.
3. Click the Office 365 Nonprofit E3 FREE trial green button or the Office 365 Nonprofit Business Premium FREE trial green button.
4. Complete the form to create an account and verify that you are affiliated with your nonprofit organization.
5. Within the welcome email, select Get Started and complete all the steps within the setup wizard to kick off the validation of your organization as an eligible nonprofit. See the Eligibility and validation section of the Office 365 Nonprofit FAQ.
6. During the trial, go to the License Management tab in admin portal to assign up to 25 users.
7. You will receive an email confirming or denying your eligibility as a qualifying nonprofit.
8. If eligibility is confirmed, Office 365 Nonprofit offers will become available in the Office 365 admin portal.
9. Go to the License Management tab in the admin portal to reassign your trial users to any of the Office 365 Nonprofit offers, including the donated E1 and Business Essential offers. You may assign additional users to the Nonprofit offers as well.
For more information on Office 365 donations and nonprofit technology solutions contact Managed Solution at 800-550-3795 or fill out the form below.
Managed Solution demonstrates its commitment to people through contributions, charitable sponsorships and employee volunteer programs in the communities where we work and live. Philanthropy is important to Managed Solution. We support two charitable causes per quarter and have a process in place for employees to submit nonprofit organizations that they would like Managed Solution to support. To learn more about Managed Solution’s charitable sponsorships, visit our community page.
Managed Solution is the premier provider of IT support services and technology recommendations for nonprofit organizations. Founded in 2002, we enjoy a proud tradition of partnering with the IT staff of the many organizations we work with. We can even act as your IT team.