What is EMS? The Enterprise Mobility Suite is the comprehensive cloud solution to address your consumerization of IT, BYOD, and SaaS challenges. The suite is the most cost effective way to acquire all of the included cloud services:
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory Premium
- Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft Azure Rights Management
What are the benefits of EMS?
- Enable your people to be productive across the broad array of devices they love with access to the applications they need.
- Unify your IT environment with a common identity across on-premises and the cloud, and deeply integrated capabilities for mobile device management (MDM).
- Protect your data with a comprehensive set of access control and data protection capabilities.
Azure AD Premium enables:
- Self-service password reset for your people, to reduce helpdesk calls
- Multi-factor authentication options for greater security
- Group-based provisioning and single sign on for over 1000 SaaS apps
- Machine learning-driven security reports for visibility and threat management
- Robust sync capabilities across cloud and on-premises directories
Microsoft Intune enables:
- Mobile application management across devices
- Broad device support for Windows, Windows Phone, Apple iOS, and Android devices
- Selective wipe of apps and data for greater security
Azure Rights Management enables:
- Information protection from the cloud or in a hybrid model with your existing on-premises infrastructure
- Integration into your native applications with an easy-to-use SDK
Find guidance and tools to help you successfully deploy the products and services included in the Enterprise Mobility Suite – contact Managed Solution at 800-550-3795.