Unified Management Expertise in Microsoft System Center for Enterprise Organizations
Managed Solution, partnering with Microsoft to provide your organization System Center 2016, will allow you to compete in the global economy and keep up with the pace of innovation by improving your ability to quickly and flexibly respond to changing business needs, improve efficiency, and better manage costs.
Through automation of repeatable tasks, creation and deployment of modern, self-service, and highly available applications that can span data centers, along with cross-platform interoperability, System Center 2012 will help you realize your data center transformation goals and deliver enterprise-class capabilities. Microsoft System Center 2012 will also help your organization realize the benefits of the Cloud OS by delivering unified management across your data centers, service provider data centers, and Windows Azure.
Modernize your Datacenter with 5 Key Capabilities:
Additional Benefits and Features:
- Enable delivery of predictable application SLAs through a relentless focus on optimizing your applications and workloads.
- Utilize enterprise-grade management capabilities with best-in-class performance for your Windows Server environments and first-party Microsoft workloads.
- Reduce data center complexity by simplifying how you provision, manage, and operate your infrastructure.
- Enhanced performance and usability: Easier to use consoles and simplified workflows improve your experience, including one-click features, templates, and alert tuning
- Added deployment and management support: Broader support for heterogeneous environments including Linux, Hyper-V, and VMware. Support for Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10
- Extend management to the cloud: Operations Management Suite integration gives you the ability to manage both on-premises and cloud workflows for a true hybrid experience.
What Does It Include?
- Configuration Manager
- Operations Manager
- Virtual Machine Manager
- Data Protection Manager
- Service Manager
Why System Center 2016?
- Unlock new Windows Server 2016 capabilities for the software-defined datacenter, including managing Nano clusters, shielded VMs, and rolling cluster upgrades
- Expand the breadth and depth of monitoring for infrastructure and applications across public and private clouds
- Access new capabilities for analytics, reporting, and orchestration in the cloud using native integration with Operations Management Suite
- Leverage market-leading client management tools to provide seamless management across devices in your organization
- Get the latest product enhancements with regular update rollups available throughout the year
Looking to deploy/migrate System Center? For more information on how to deploy or optimize your data center with System Center, contact us today.