Why Modern Business Turns to Blended IT
More and more companies are discovering the benefits of employing a blended IT workforce, which can benefit your company in a number of ways. Below are some reasons why modern business is turning to a blended IT workforce.
- CIOs are under pressure to boost business results and develop customer-facing applications.
- Hiring Managers and CIOs complain that they lack the kind of IT staff that drive business results.
- 27% of modern IT and business leaders would remake their company's IT departments from scratch, according to a recent IDGE survey.
- Companies need to have deep expertise in all of the many technologies and tools available today.
- Full-time staff may not be equipped to tackle larger technology issues.
The blended IT workforce is becoming more and more popular because it involves utilizing a mix of full-time employees, independent contractors and temporary workers. This approach has resulted in increased productivity and decreased overall IT spending.
February 26, 2016
A data-focused culture helped one sales team achieve a 36% increase in average win value. There’s no good reason to leave all that money on the table—the value of data analysis is undeniable.
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text] 4 Ways Real Companies Sell Smarter with Sales Analytics […]LEARN MORE