Migrating to the cloud has never been faster.
Are you looking to empower your users to be more productive in their day? Managed Solution helps you digitally transform your organization through a suite of Office 365 Migration Services. We provide businesses just like yours with complete, end-to-end solutions for your technology needs — and just like you’ll find with our other service offerings, the Managed Solution approach to Office 365 Migration Services is custom-designed to support your unique business goals.
Regardless of industry, there are many reasons why businesses are moving to Office 365. So, how exactly can a migration to Office 365 support your organization?
Here are just a few of the benefits of migrating your business to Office 365:
- Streamlined communications. Consolidate email and scheduling into a single, secure solution.
- Centralized access. As remote work increases, Office 365 provides reliable access to email, shared calendars, collaboration tools and other vital information to all your employees — anywhere in the world.
- Advanced data security. In today’s digital world, information security has become an ever-increasing priority. Microsoft strengthens your security posture and enables you to meet the various compliance requirements of your industry. Rest assured, your data, users, devices and environment will be secure.
- Automatic updates. Many license subscriptions come with a routinely updated suite of office services, requiring less management and heavy lifting when it comes to software “spring cleaning.” This also ensures you will always be protected.
- Improved bottom line. With the flexibility of the cloud, you can easily scale up and down, paying for only what you need and use.
- Enhanced user experience & increased productivity. Improved access, usability and tight integration across the suite of services make for happier workers, often leading to increased productivity and efficiency.
This isn’t our first Microsoft 365 migration
“All deliverables on the Office 365 migration have been successfully delivered. I want to thank the engineers for all their efforts and assistance in helping us make this project successful!”
Greg Carbone, CIG Financial
How We Support Your Migration
Our process is designed to seamlessly transfer your data and users so they can easily start leveraging the power of Microsoft, and your business can continue to grow and innovate.
Our role is to provide the overall project delivery and design, which is aligned with your needs, timeline, and budget.
Pro Tips for Preparing for an Office 365 Migration
A successful migration is truly a team effort. Preparing your organization for your Office 365 deployment will greatly benefit the experience as a whole.
Here’s a few helpful tips to get started:
A migration plan is key.
The migration process and the response to the process will vary by company as well as by department (and even from employee to employee). Choosing the right plan for your business eases the transition on various fronts. We can help in the planning phases to pinpoint the right migration plan for your organization.
Thoroughly evaluate migration volume.
No one knows your business better than you do. Really taking the time to fairly estimate the scope of the data in need of migration can go a long way when it comes to moving day…and could even be more cost-effective than initially expected.
Lean on the experts.
When it comes to handling valuable data, it’s best to leave it to the professionals who are experienced with managing various amounts of data and efficiently resolving unexpected technical issues.