Award-Winning Help Desk Services to Support Your Business
Our Help Desk is designed to have IT empower your business. With our team of experts, we transform your business operations by enabling collaboration and innovation across departments, maintain mission-critical applications and help you modernize your IT infrastructure with our comprehensive technology roadmap.
Enterprise-class support that ensures positive outcomes
Our ITIL-focused, San Diego-based 24/7/365 Help Desk technicians proactively monitor and manage your infrastructure and solve your problems quickly and efficiently. We provide enterprise-class support that ensures a positive outcome and supports your business goals.
Our Full-Service Help Desk includes:
- 24/7 Device Monitoring
- Self Service Ticketing System
- Antivirus and Malware Protection
- Asset Inventory
- Monthly Reporting and Quarterly Business Reviews
- User Account Management
- Server Maintenance
- Microsoft Office & Email Maintenance
- Application Update Support (with Vendor Support)
- Incident Management
We understand how to run a busy help desk, and with our diverse in-house skill set, we are confident we can support your IT needs. Our Help Desk service includes 24/7 monitoring and support to deliver reliable technology services to ensure your applications and workstations are available and accessible whenever and wherever you need them.
“Each time I call the line, they are so ready to help as if there is no other client but me. They immediately take the time to solve the issue. Thank you for your patience and excellent client service skills!”
Our Promise to You
When technology doesn’t work the way you want it or need it to, it can be really frustrating. We want to help alleviate that frustration as quickly as possible. To better serve all our customers, we’ve set up a support level ticket escalation matrix to make sure we prioritize mission-critical tasks first, while not disregarding the smaller scale issues that we deal with more frequently. Here’s how our escalation works:
- Service not available with all users/functions affected: response within 15 minutes
- A significant number of users or business critical functions affected: within 30 minutes
- A limited number of users or business critical functions affected, business process can continue as normal: within 60 minutes
- One user affected, business process can continue as normal: within 2-4 hours
On-Site Field Engineering Available
Does your environment require on-site support? Our Field Engineers are standing by ready to provide the support you need to maintain and optimize your environment.