Managed Solution is excited to be working directly with Microsoft’s Tech for Social Impact team, to accelerate the digital transformation of nonprofits globally.
The Microsoft Tech for Social Impact team
The Tech for Social Impact team within Microsoft Philanthropies is dedicated to making world-class cloud technology accessible and affordable, so that nonprofit organizations can better connect people, processes and technology to help solve the world’s most challenging issues.
Since 2002, Managed Solution has been working with small and large Non-Profits to help them leverage all that technology has to offer at a reasonable cost.
What this means for Non-Profits working with Managed Solution
Thanks to updates from Microsoft, Non-Profits now have access to predictable pricing with standardized discounts across cloud and on-premises products that provides the transparency required for effective IT planning. The discounts are from 60 to 75 percent off commercial pricing. In addition, we also offer InstantOffice for Non-Profits. Your InstantOffice pay as you go licensing could now be bundled with a complete end-to-end support offering, a true business in a box solution. We offer services that alert users to potential threats and disturbances with our monitoring offering, or U.S. based help desk services for end users.
Here’s what this means for you:
- Microsoft 365 E3 is available through web direct to help Non-Profits address their productivity and security needs.
- Microsoft Threat Intelligence, Cloud PBX and Phone System are available as stand-alone offers to provide customers with simpler purchase, deployment, and adoption options.
- Office 365 solutions are now available specifically to empower Non-Profit volunteers to stay better connected and collaborate more efficiently.
And here’s how you can purchase:
- Enterprise Agreement (EA). Non-Profit pricing available through Microsoft’s Enterprise Agreement structure. The EA structure allows for easier administration through integrated purchasing and billing for cloud and software needs.
- Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) Program. CSP for Office 365, Microsoft 365, and Dynamics Non- Profit offers are be available wherever these offers are sold commercially. CSP is a licensing model that provides more flexibility to access Microsoft’s cloud solutions while bringing value added partner services and support to Non -Profits.
Managed Solution is excited about taking their Non-Profit involvement and support capabilities to the next level by being one of of Microsoft TSI’s preferred partners.
About Managed Solution
As a relationship-driven organization, Managed Solution collaborates with Non-Profits to customize the perfect mix of software, hardware, and IT services. We deliver a ﬂexible technology solution that evolves and adapts to meet our customers’ needs and exceed their expectations at every stage of the business cycle.
Susan Kurvuilla, CEO at Managed Solution: “As a local provider of technology services and solutions, we feel strongly about being involved in the community and we are excited to be able to serve Non-Profits with the latest technology in order to maximize their impact.”
Non-Profits play an incredibly important role in addressing the world’s toughest challenges — whether providing education opportunities to young people in underserved communities, offering shelter and food to the displaced or homeless, or delivering healthcare and medicine to remote populations. And we’re proud to support them any way we can.
Additionally, Managed Solution employees love to support the community with giving back in a variety of ways through the year.