Why should you attend a Microsoft Customer Immersion Experience?
These are the top 3 reasons businesses engage in a CIE:
- It helps you get a true understanding of the Microsoft tools and how they can be utilized in your organization.
- Learn at your own pace and try before you buy. This engagement is completely tailored to you so we focus on exactly what it is you want to learn more about. You’re guaranteed to learn new tips and tricks and be able to test drive software with no financial commitment.
- It’s risk-free. There is absolutely no cost for you, except the time you invest in it — which is well worth it!
So, what is a Microsoft Customer Immersion Experience (CIE)?
A Microsoft Customer Immersion Experience (CIE) is a hands-on introduction to Microsoft’s suite of productivity tools. This true-to-life user experience takes you through everyday business situations, such as working remotely, analyzing sales data and collaborating with coworkers, and lets you see firsthand how Microsoft products make it easy, convenient, and secure.
These workshops are led by a Microsoft Certified Facilitator and are customized to let attendees explore at their own pace and focus on first-hand experience with the tools that address your business needs for your organization. Overall, a CIE offers a interactive environment designed to be engaging, informative, and fun!
The best part is that all products are setup and configured with representative (fictional) users and data, allowing real life scenarios to be instantly simulated, so there’s no need to worry about installing anything on your own devices, or messing with (accidentally deleting/modifying) your own personal files.
A CIE is a great way to get hands on with the latest productivity tools including Teams, Outlook, OneDrive, SharePoint, and more in an interactive and experiential environment.
Who can host a Microsoft Customer Immersion Experience?
In order to host a CIE, you must be a Microsoft CIE Certified Facilitator. Managed Solution is in the top 1% of Microsoft Cloud Service Providers worldwide is an award-winning Microsoft Partner of the Year and have many on staff that can provide a CIE for you and your team.
Who can attend a Microsoft Customer Immersion Experience?
Anyone! We cater to the audience at hand. We’ve hosted CIEs for C-Suite, technical gurus, financial teams and more. Each experience is customized and tailored to align with your goals and needs.
If you’re wondering if a CIE is right for you, here’s some of the ideal candidates for a Customer Immersion Experience:
- You want to explore new technologies to solve for your business challenges or needs
- Your existing Microsoft contract is coming to an end or you’re looking to switch to CSP billing
- You’re looking for a new technology provider
- You use Microsoft but not the entire suite and need help navigating some of the newer products
If this sounds like you, there’s a few different ways we can set up a CIE:
- On-site at your headquarters
- At the nearest Microsoft facility
- At our San Diego office
- Virtually from anywhere!